Thursday 30 May 2019

Good evening all

Hi there how are you all?
I am sorting out shows following my knee OP I can honestly say I am struggling with knee but looking forward to doing even more shows.
We have the Psychic Shows coming back.
This will be every Tuesday. Watch out for times etc and anyone wanting a reading on the show please email asksueshow@gmail.com
No one just calling will be accepted.
Also we will be doing a draw for a trading on the Ask Sue Radio Show page where you need to share the post and comment also x

I am sorting out the website www.asksue.co.uk anyone with cute pics or pictures that you think will go well on the site please send to the Facebook page.
Also got a few great guests coming in and exposure shows.

I will be doing a blog with all my pages and groups for you to join. Various stories etc to unite everyone.

Want to thank everyone supporting me. Everyone sharing and caring it is really appreciated x

Catch up soon watch out for the shows coming up.
Share the love
Sue
Aka Ask Sue x
Www.facebook.com/asksueradioshow

No comments:

Post a Comment