Friday 7 June 2019

Ask Sue inspired by David Icke



David Icke same guy you all laughed at is followed by millions fills up venue after venue. What an inspiration.
I have an event I want to do watch this space.
I've just watched that and he has just sparked something I wanted to do ages ago.
I've been doing the radio show a while.
I'm messaging people who are struggling with events in their life. I am saying here I will be your voice. Then I see a post they are looking for media attention!!!
I also have done shows for so many freely to help people with their cause, some have done their story set up a go fund me and raised thousands and no one knows where the money gone.
Others loved me while I did their side of the story but when I did the other side they called me for everything.
I put a shout out for Ellen DeGeneres to help me and show her what I was doing and what I was trying to do. A couple clicked the link a couple of true friends filled in the form to Ellen.
The only time people share is when it's for their needs or it's their show they wanted. The odd few have been faithful.
The day today has come for me to think about me. Sat here having just had knee OP and can hardly walk. I write this with tears.
I've had to bury my young friend and neighbour when I was a kid. I buried my daughter at 2 days old. Buried my brother who committed suicide because this world was to much for him. I loved him so much but wasnt talking to him when he did what he did that I've got to live with. My parents are twats to how they have treated me my brother and my kids. Even burying my uncle Godfrey without even letting us know that he had died. Someone (not any of my useless family) let my daughter know.
I lost my best friends who were my grandparents. Miss them daily and hope they are proud of me.
But time has come to say ENOUGH.
I am worthy of some respect. I will NOT be drained by human vampires no more and I will in my own way wake people up and inspire and those that still sleep I say good night.
I wont be sharing everyone else's dramas and work no more but pushing my own.
Doing things that inspire me.
@David Icke thank you for your inspiration today. I needed this!!!!
https://youtu.be/6IWy1Vtajlw
Www.facebook.com/asksueradioshow

No comments:

Post a Comment