Friday 14 June 2019

Good morning everyone x


Hey there all xx
Just a quick pop in
Hows everyone doing??
Weather sunny in Blackpool even though over cast.
At the moment couple of things going on in my life which I cant discuss right now but having to deal with. I cancelled the agony aunt show but it will be rescheduled.
I've been through quite alot in my life but feel it's to make me stronger and help people on my show. The next few shows of Agony Aunt will be topics where we struggle some will be ones I have had to struggle through my self.
So maybe whilst helping you all I will be healing myself.
Going to start putting updates through the blog as alot gets lost on Facebook. Plus Facebook blocking the link to this sometimes so by all means give it a share for me.
Anyone struggling in life message me even if you cant speak to family. It will be confidential x
As the saying goes "there is a time to talk and a time to shut the hell up"
I'm hear to listen and give a voice to the voiceless and give strength the weakest xx
Let's help all we can xx
Share the love today with just one smile one hug one care one share xx
Love to all
Ask Sue
Upcoming shows
ASK SUE ADVOCATE SHOW _MONDAY
ASK SUE PSYCHIC SHOW WITH JANET RUSSELL ON TUESDAY.
GO to SHOW PAGE
And join my
FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment